Ben Roethlisberger Bio
Ben Roethlisberger is one of the strongest and well known American football player who plays for Pittsburgh Steelers. He is one of the senior NFL players today along with Drew Brees and Tom Brady. Below article ”Ben Roethlisberger Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net worth, Family Tree, Personal Life” especially concerns with all of the factors connected to his professional and daily life. Have a look.
|Ben Roethlisberger Biography|
|Real Name:||Benjamin Todd Roethlisberger Sr.
|NickName:||Big Ben Billy (Given secretly By Antonio Brown)
|Profession:||American Footballer (NFL)
|Height: ||6 Feet 5 inches (1.96 meters)|
|Weight:||240 Lbs. (109 kg)
|Birth Place:||Lima, Ohio
|Zodiac Sign: ||Pieces|
|Favorite Female Personality:||His wife Ashley Harlan
|Favorite Food:||Flank Steak and potatoes made by his parents Beef jerky Bison Burger
|Favorite Perfume Brand:||Aventus Creed
|Favorite Holiday Destination:||Hawaii Bali Fiji New Mexico
|Favorite Color:||Black and Gold
|Address:||Ben Roethlisberger's Mailing Address Ben Roethlisberger c/o Pittsburgh Steelers P.O. Box 6763 Pittsburgh, PA 15212 US Ben Roethlisberger 2213 Chardonnay Circle Gibsonia, PA 15044 US
Ben Roethlisberger Personal Life:-
Ben Roethlisberger Likes:-
- Spending time with his wife and son
- Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
Ben Roethlisberger Dislike:-
- Insubordination by teammates
Ben Roethlisberger Controversies:-
Ben Roethlisberger is one of the popular NFL quarterbacks, and with all this fame and fortune there is bound to have some controversies following him around in his professional as well as nonprofessional life. To let the fans of Ben Roethlisberger we have collected all of these controversies in one place. Here are some of the controversies following the life of the Ben Roethlisberger aka Big Ben.
- In 2006, June 12 Big Ben was in a horrific motorcycle accident. The accident left him with many long lasting injuries like a fractured jaw and laceration to the back of the head along with two broken teeth and several chipped ones. At the time of the accident, Ben did not have any motorcycle license and one that he had was also expired three months ago. At the moment Ben was the team’s quarterback and got many eyebrows from the public, his teammates and even from his visiting legendary former teammate Terry Bradshaw. Ben was a public figure, and he was not wearing even a helmet for his safety.
Ben Under A File:-
- In 2009 Ben was under a file suit held against him about him being allegedly involved in the rape assault of a woman named Andrea McNulty. Although no evidence was found against Ben, still Ben settled with Andrea outside of court for a huge sum of money. The detail for the settlement between parties was not made public.
- There was another incident like the previous one in the year 2010. When a 20 years old woman who was a student at Georgia College & Stat6e University filed against Ben for sexual assault. According to the victim, Ben forced to rape him and also hit her on the head and gave her a massive injury. Ben denied these charges by claiming that he knew her and also went along to various places but never druid he tried to sexually assault her. The accuser slipped herself and hit her head and injured it.
- Ben due to his two major sex assault suits was portrayed in a renowned animation series called South Park in an episode of Sex Addicts. The episode was titled as Sexual Healing. Other sex addicts in this event were David Letterman and Bill Clinton.
Ben Roethlisberger Affairs:-
After his final sexual assault suit back in 2010, Ben cleaned himself up for good. He met a Physician Assistant in New Castle, Pennsylvania by the name of Ashley Harlan. Ashley and Ben got married on July 23rd, 2011.
Ben Roethlisberger Facts:-
Some of the known cool facts about the celebrity are as follows.
- Ben also played basketball in his life and was good at it too. In his high school days, Ben made average points of 26.5. This included nine rebounds and five assists in one game alone.
- Ben is a graduate of Ohio State, but many of the fans of Big Ben don’t know that Ohio State College was not his first preference instead it was Duke.
- Ben a great athlete and a footballer from his college days and often compared with one of the Hall of Famer’s Jim Kelly regarding play.
- In his final five games as a college graduate, Ben made 19 touchdowns and one interception.
- In his three years of college football, Ben made 854 completions out of 13094 attempts. These completions gave him a completion percentage of 65.5. These completions were for 10892 yards. In these completions, he made almost 84 touchdowns and 34 interceptions as a whole.
America Recognition Award:-
- Ben was on the list of players that earned All-America Recognition award. His rank was eight in the Miami of Ohio Players.
- He underwent the Miami of Ohio’s Heisman Campaign. This campaign had a website that has domain name WhereHaveYouBen.com.
- In 2003 Ben awarding MVP and Offensive player of the year titles.
- He was models in his living accommodations especially at the start of his NFL career. He used to live in a townhouse which was only a few minutes away from Steelers Practice Facility.
- Ben is compared to his rookie talent with one other Steelers rookie Terry Bradshaw. Terry was a rookie of the year 1970. He threw six touchdowns and faced 24 interceptions.
Ben Broke Record:-
- In 2004 Ben broke the record of having straight victories at the start of the career in NFL. He made seven consecutive wins for his team. The previous record also set by a Steelers player Mike Kruczek. The record was for six consecutive wins. He was a replacement for Bradshaw in 1972.
- Ben had a completion percentage of 66.4 as a rookie who broke the previous record of Dan Marino’s for NFL rookie’s highest percentage.
- In his first five seasons, Ben made a record that is held jointly by other quarterbacks like Tom Brady, Otto Graham, and Dan Marino.
- Most people don’t know that in his spare time Ben is found playing video games on play station.
- Ben wears a number 7 jersey. In 2004 Ben’s number 7 jersey was a top seller during Christmas time.
- In 2004 the most renowned burger in Pittsburg known by name Roethlis-burger. The two of the famous restaurants in Pittsburg Peppi’s and Brentwood Express made tow burgers of different ingredients but the same name.
Member of Poll of Directors:-
- The member of the 2004 Poll of Directors and named for Byron Leftwich as the Best Young Quarterback title.
- In 2012 Ben finally got his degree from his Alma Mater the Miami of Ohio.
- Ben has invested in a personal food business. It is a beef jerky brand and is quite popular in Pittsburg. The money earned by this straightly goes to Ben’s foundation.
- Ben at the moment does not have any of these animals as a pet he likes to have one of these as his pets. Monkey, Dolphin and White Tiger.
- He is a member of an American organization Swiss Roots. He acts as their spokesperson. The purpose of this organization is to let Swiss ancestry American Nationals connect with their heritage.
- Ben is a great golfer and often plays golf in his spare time. In 2009 Ben had participated with celebrities like Michael Jordan and Justin Timberlake in US Open Challenge. He made 81 on the one of the most difficult course the Bethpage Black Course.
- In 2009 Ben and his offensive lineman were both co-hosts on the WWE Raw match.
His sister is also a member of a Basketball team. She played for fourth varsity season of the Oklahoma Sooners Basketball Team.
Ben Roethlisberger Net worth:-
To let the avid fans of this celebrity be aware of their idol’s true net worth in the world today, we have placed all of their known financial assets and earnings up to date.
Ben Roethlisberger net worth is an amount of $71.6 million.
Roethlisberger is one of the quarterbacks from a renowned American team Pittsburg Steelers have amassed a huge amount of wealth as well as fame. The marvelous play by him since his joining of NFL has not undergone unrewarded. The salaries and signing bonuses along with other brand endorsements have given rise to his huge net worth. The current estimate of Ben Roethlisberger’s net worth is around a total sum of about $71.6 million. All of this net worth made from the time of Ben’s joining the NFL.
Ben Roethlisberger Cars:-
All the celebrities tend to move around in luxury cars and planes all across the globe. Since being very rich, they are bound to be in possession of some cars that depict their physiological taste.
Ben is one of the biggest and heaviest players in the NFL today, and he has to match his person in public too. The Big Ben is an avid collector of heavy duty and some sports cars to maintain his image as a pro footballer. He currently owns a collection of about six luxury cars. These cars are all of the luxurious brands and collecting over the course of his NFL career. The total net worth of the cars owned by him at present is almost $4.3 million. The names of the cars are as follows.
- Mercedes Benz
- Bentley Grand Convertible Concept
- Alpha Romeo Disco Volante Spyder Carrozzeria Touring
Ben Roethlisberger House:-
Houses are also one of the most important parts of a celebrity’s life, especially for their fan. They want to know what their idol’s net worth, what does he like what is his likeness on anything. Same goes for the houses too.
Ben Roethlisberger is currently an owner of a lavish house in Gibsonia, Pennsylvania. Gibsonia is an Unincorporated Community that is present in Richard Township of Allegheny County of the State of Pennsylvania. For more precise location Gibsonia is just North of the city of Pittsburg. The house bought by Ben back in 2010 and now is currently worth about $4.9 million.
Ben Roethlisberger Family Tree:-
For this portion, we have made conclusive research to tell our readers about the lineage of this celebrity for a better understanding of any question that arises in the minds of fans.
Ben Roethlisberger ancestry is of part Swiss heritage. His surname is Roethlisberger is also a modification of the German dialect in Swiss spelling Roethlisberger. His ancestry is traced back to a farming hamlet by the name of Geissbuhler in a city called Lauperswil of Switzerland. Ben is a spokesperson for the Swiss Heritage organization by the name of Swiss Roots in America. Not much detail about his family is available in public records. However, the little bits that are available are as follows.
The name of Ben’s father is Kenneth Todd “Ken” Roethlisberger. His father played football and baseball in his college years at Georgia Tech. He used to be a pitcher and a quarterback. His father is his role model while growing up to become an athlete.
The name of Ben’s mother is Ida Jane Foust. She is a common housewife that raised her children with an Evangelical Christian Faith. She did not hold her children back in doing what they like. Both Roethlisberger children were natural born athletes and she supporting them with their decisions.
Ben only had one younger brother while growing up. The name of his sister is Carlee Roethlisberger. She has played four seasons for the varsity basketball team at the University of Oklahoma.
After their marriage back in 2011 and now up to 2016, Ben and Ashley are now parents to three children. Two of them are boys, and 1 is a girl.
- One child; Benjamin Todd Roethlisberger Jr.
- 2nd child; Baylee Marie Roethlisberger
- 3rd child; Bodie Roethlisberger
- Antonio Brown
- Jim Kelly
- Tom Brady